Cinematographic oeuvre Peter Veer
This is a first glance of productions. Part of my oeuvre is on the site of the Multimedia & Culture Foundation (SMC) in Amsterdam.
• The Heritage of Goed Wonen (2015) is a DVD containing an educational film (23’) and trailer published in close connection to a book and the web site about the Good Wonen Foundation promoting modern living in the Netherlands in the 1950-70. The project was commissioned by the Van Eesteren Foudation. Click here to vieuw the documentary (in Dutch).
• 'The MILUnet Operation' is an interactive DVD (in English) to disseminate in 2007/08 multifunctional and intensive land use. To get an impression of the interactive films, klick here.
• ‘Johan Melchior van der Mey (1878-1949)’ tells in 2006 the sory about the aspirator of the ‘Amsterdam School’, the international well-known style in Dutch architecture in the period 1910-40. Here an impression (in Dutch) of this documentary can be found.
• Getekend Land, boeren in het Groene Hart (2003) is a documentary about conflicts in the Green Heart of Holland and the future of young farmers in the urban Dutch society. Première on Sept. 25th 2003, Nederlands Filmfestival, Utrecht. Here is an impression.
• ‘Traces of the Romans and Batavians’ or ‘Op het spoor van ….’ (in Dutch) is a multimedia-project out of 2002/3 on the Roman period in the Netherlands. Click here for a short compilation of the six epidodes the series (in Dutch).
• 'Ontdekkingsreizen …' or 'Explorations ...' (2000-2003). Films give inspiration from Brasil to Dutch architects and urbanists: The sustainable city (Curitiba) and the metropolis São Paulo. Third prize in the AV competition 2004 International Federation for Housing and Planning (IFHP).
• ‘Looking back …’ or ‘Terugblik . . . ' (in Dutch) is a series of documentary films (± 90 min. each, 1996-1999) on the history of Dutch towns composed from audiovisual and other archive based footage. Here an impression of the episode of Arnhem.
• 'Aanbouw'. The series 'Building in Progess' is about urban development of Amsterdam on AT5, the regional broadcaster. (1994-2002) 40 items (± 20 min.) Honourable mention in the AV competition 2000 IFHP.
• Het gezicht van Nederland (Faces of the Netherlands), a series of informative short films (20 min.) gives impressions on the national public tv network (1990-1996) of more than 60 Dutch towns and the regional countryside.